- If you love partying you won’t feel at home in the peace and serenity of Sanctuary Lakes, Hua Hin.
- If you love the traffic and the hustle and bustle of the big city you’ll not appreciate the tranquility of Sanctuary Lakes, Hua Hin.
- If you like sweating in the heat and humidity, you’ll not enjoy the cooling breezes of Sanctuary Lakes, Hua Hin.
- If you don’t like quiet country walks around natural lakes with mountain views Sanctuary Lakes, Hua Hin isn’t for you.
- If you don’t like the idea of living amongst like-minded people in a resort-village community with a vested interest in living a chilled laid-back lifestyle Sanctuary Lakes Hua Hin is best avoided.
Sanctuary Lakes Hua Hin are now offering a very attractive ‘early-bird’ deal with effect from January 2019.
- A free Honda Civic
- No registration or transfer fees on any purchase.
Sanctuary Lakes pride themselves in their locations. Their philosophy is such that clients can feel at harmony with the beautiful nature and scenery around them, with lake, mountain and sunset views with cooling breezes. Sanctuary Lakes Hua Hin is a mere 3 mins from the beautiful Banyan Golf Club.
With 3 different designs of varying sizes and budget, the villas have an open feel with spacious living and terrace areas maximising the peaceful, relaxing environment. With a very distinctive and modern design, these villas offer natural lighting and ventilation throughout, again profiting from the location.
This is a special project offering buyers in Hua Hin the ultimate in peace and relaxation.